Sunday, April 29, 2007

Trenchcoat-clothed people network

Neon tones light the street. I wander through the city, trying to get an idea of where to start looking for... you know, the reason because my client had to hire me; the reason everyone has to hire someone like me, even the reason why everyone like me ended in this line of work. She.
Or some of their infatuating personifications. I heard a workmate of me(because we have some kind of trenchcoat-clothed people network, the only rule is not to ruin you own case in order to solve anyone else one) talking about an ancient avatar of desiringness traveling across the world, crushing every detective she, because the current incarnation is a woman, he said, just for the sake of mystery. He said that avatar was avenging each love story we have tried to solve by means of unveiling the truth behind thet way of blinking and looking at us, as they were expecting something they know we'll do just in order of fullfiling they expectation, and then they'll use those kind of actions as the rational confirmation of our misjudgement towards the situation.
And as I recall my clients' story, I realize maybe he fell by the enchantment of some kind of the avatar of desireness' subordinate, also a woman, but a younger one, and that´s implies I´m setting myself up, begging for a trap.
I wander through the city, leaving my concerns as regards the black widows' nest I getting near as I keep walking...

1 comment:

Puppy circles said...

esta interesante nacho, asi q de aqui sacas las ideas para hablar en baltra, quizas deba a ponerme a escribir en ingles en mi blog o mejor dicho, escribir algo en mi flog q ta botao hace tiempo